''every moment , every day , step in a few beats im not ashamed to say that i love you ~ i la la la love youu '' -Maribelle Anes


p.s This blog is best view with Google Chrome :)

Instagram - @amnhzrn

Rising up!
*OFFLINE*
2/9/2016

Thursday 17 December 2015

What's Up Earthlings! :)

Hi everyone! I am really sorry for not being online and updating for quite sometime now, I just don’t feel like writing. I get carried away with the other social medias such as instagram, wechat and so on so yeah all that made me forget about my blog. University life is alright, thankfully the first semester went really well and I'm happy for the exam result that I got for the last semester. And now I’am onto my finals for my 4th Semester, let’s talk about my 2nd semester where I have to go through an embarassing phase in the subject public speaking and the mind-blowing prounounciation subject. Overall, there’s nothing that I don’t like about the subjects that I took in that particular semester EXCEPT for 2 of the subjects which is public speaking and pronounciation. Lemme’ talk about the pronounciation class first, the class is fun and I like it but sometimes the symbols just makes me go cray cray (crazy) eheh. Okay next is the public speaking class, oh my god this is my nightmare. Why? Because I don’t like giving talks to people especially to the public. For your information I can easily get goosebumps and stage fright very very easily, I’ll get really shaky and I cant stop moving and even sometimes I cant even construct my sentences properly, my sentences will go all over the place and I cant even remember what I’m supposed to say. For example whenever I have presentations, the moment before my presentation starts, girl I cant stand still. I still have these things whenever I have to do a presentation or have to talk to someone. I get goosebumps. Why? Don’t ask me, it comes naturally ^^’

Oh well, I'm running out of idea on what to talk about. I’ll update you guys once I get my inspiration, pfttt. Ahahaha okay, til' next time!




No comments: