''every moment , every day , step in a few beats im not ashamed to say that i love you ~ i la la la love youu '' -Maribelle Anes


p.s This blog is best view with Google Chrome :)

Instagram - @amnhzrn

Rising up!
*OFFLINE*
2/9/2016

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Dandenong North Primary School

My school potrait
This is my classmate,The man who was standing on the right is my teacher and his name is mr Hilton.
Ameera's school porait
Ameera teacher was Miss Van Ree on the right site and on the left site was replace by when ms Van Ree was not in duty,his name is ms Campetalli.
Gambar sekolah ayong dengan Ameera...and her classmate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adleena,

What a clever little munchkin you are. Mr Hilton And Miss Burgess would be very proud of your efforts at setting up this web site. I hope you are enjoying your holidays and all the best for Grade 6.

I will come and visit DNPS next year to say hello. Keep up all your beautiful book work like you did for me in Library.

Cheers Miss F