''every moment , every day , step in a few beats im not ashamed to say that i love you ~ i la la la love youu '' -Maribelle Anes


p.s This blog is best view with Google Chrome :)

Instagram - @amnhzrn

Rising up!
*OFFLINE*
2/9/2016

Thursday 29 September 2011

just keep smiling :)

“I just want to leave the world a better place than I found it. Staying happy would be nice too. I always hope for happiness. I just don’t want to grow up and become numb like I have seen so many people. I want to play music and go to uni and travel around Europe with him and live with my loved ones forever. I want to travel and see everything I can and meet as many people as I can. I want the heels of the last pair of shoes I own as a little old lady to worn through as evidence of a life well spent”

No comments: