''every moment , every day , step in a few beats im not ashamed to say that i love you ~ i la la la love youu '' -Maribelle Anes


p.s This blog is best view with Google Chrome :)

Instagram - @amnhzrn

Rising up!
*OFFLINE*
2/9/2016

Wednesday 6 April 2011

a good day turns out to be a disasterrrrr :'(

heyyy ..
today was not bad at school . i went to the library .. trying to find a table . geee so much people todayyy -.-
thennnnn omfg . something spills on my friend's book . o-em-geeee ! im deadddd ><
then after trying to get the stuff off the book . there's a free tablee so i went and turned on my laptop and went on facebook . theennnnnnnn .. after replying inboxes .. this one inbox made me cry like *** >< 

my sis : errrrr , yonggg ! why are you cryingg ?
me : huh ? am i ? heh noo . im just doing my math homework ><
my sis : ergh . finddd wateve :P
me : eheh.

huhuh ! 
watta dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! suicide nowww ! JOKESSS ! hee

and plus this person on my right  is like hugging with his girlfriend while doing his homework . wtf ?!
and this women on my left keeps looking wat i was doing . geeeee ! fudge offf ! ><



dont have the mood to write stuffff anymore . hmmmmmph 

BYE ;'(

No comments: